Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is the easiest chili I know, and one of the tastiest. This is REAL food. This recipe calls for one teaspoon of chili powder, but I personally use much more; we always err on the side of heat. Same thing with the jalapenos; you can use more, or less, to suit.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 jalapenos (optional)
- Chop veggies and brown and drain with beef.
- Toss all ingredients in crock pot.
- Cook 4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.