Recipe by Shelli
A friend gave me this recipe...claimed it was the easiest recipe for Chicken Alfredo she has made. Serve this over noodles of your choice...I used linguini noodles.
Top Review by charlie #5
I won't give stars because I didn't stick to the recipe. I used a pint of home-canned chicken and the broth it was in and two cans of 10 oz cream of chicken soup. I also added a splash of white cooking wine. I would probably add a second package of Italian seasoning dressing to up the flavor next time. We served it all over pasta shells. Good comfort food.
- 2 lbs chicken breast tenders
- 5⁄8 ounce Italian salad dressing mix
- 26 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place frozen chicken tenders in crock pot.
- Mix italian dressing with cream of chicken soup.
- Put soup mix on top of chicken.
- Put cream cheese block on top -- do not stir!
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- When cream cheese gets soft enough then stir it into soup mixture.
- Serve over noodles.