1/2 Photos of Easiest Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo
8 hrs 10 mins
A friend gave me this recipe...claimed it was the easiest recipe for Chicken Alfredo she has made. Serve this over noodles of your choice...I used linguini noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs chicken breast tenders
- 5/8 ounce Italian salad dressing mix
- 26 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1Place frozen chicken tenders in crock pot.
- 2Mix italian dressing with cream of chicken soup.
- 3Put soup mix on top of chicken.
- 4Put cream cheese block on top -- do not stir!
- 5Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- 6When cream cheese gets soft enough then stir it into soup mixture.
- 7Serve over noodles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.4
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 111.2 mg
- Sodium 869.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 27.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix