Recipe by ShadowrunBunny
This is so easy to put on in the morning on my way out to work and I come home to a yummy dinner entree. All I do is add some cooked rice or mashed potatoes and a veggie or salad.
Top Review by ~*Miss Diggy*~
This is a pretty good recipe for a roast. I added my veggies underneath and it turned out wonderful! I think next time I will try a few spices in it for my tongue to have a little more fun. Thanks so much!
- 4 -5 lbs boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can French onion soup
- flour (or corn starch mixed with water for thickening gravy)
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim beef of all fat and cut into pieces to fit in crock pot.
- Dump in cans of soup on top of meat- no need to stir.
- Put lid on and cook on low 8-10 hours.
- Remove meat from crock pot and pour juices from crockpot into small saucepan.
- Bring to boiling and thicken with flour or corn starch mix.
- Serve meat and gravy with mashed potatoes or rice.