The name pretty much summarizes it all. I also like to throw in minced raw onion and/or mushrooms at times. No one will believe you haven't toiled over this for hours. I actually feel embarassed on being complimented for this, its that simple.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- In an oven proof casserole dish gather the cooked chicken and boiled macaroni.
- In a bowl lightly beat together the cream and eggs.
- Add in salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into the casserole dish on top of the chicken and macaroni.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until the cheese melts and the casserole is set but still a bit on the runny side.
- Sit for 10 minutes before serving.