1/1 Photo of Easiest, Creamiest, Yummiest Casserole in the World
2 hrs 20 mins
The name pretty much summarizes it all. I also like to throw in minced raw onion and/or mushrooms at times. No one will believe you haven't toiled over this for hours. I actually feel embarassed on being complimented for this, its that simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- 2In an oven proof casserole dish gather the cooked chicken and boiled macaroni.
- 3In a bowl lightly beat together the cream and eggs.
- 4Add in salt and pepper.
- 5Pour mixture into the casserole dish on top of the chicken and macaroni.
- 6Top with grated cheese.
- 7Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until the cheese melts and the casserole is set but still a bit on the runny side.
- 8Sit for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest, Creamiest, Yummiest Casserole in the World
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 557.7
- Calories from Fat 359
- Total Fat 39.9 g
- Saturated Fat 22.4 g
- Cholesterol 352.3 mg
- Sodium 878.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 26.8 g