Recipe by mulan400
The name pretty much summarizes it all. I also like to throw in minced raw onion and/or mushrooms at times. No one will believe you haven't toiled over this for hours. I actually feel embarassed on being complimented for this, its that simple.
Top Review by *Parsley*
Awesome! It's almost like creamy mac & cheese without the cheese mixed in. I followed the recipe intro and added fresh chopped onion. I also used fresh garlic for the the garlic powder. Heavenly! I like the idea of adding mushromms, too. I'll do that next time. Thanx for a fantastic recipe!
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup elbow macaroni, boiled
- 250 ml heavy cream
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- In an oven proof casserole dish gather the cooked chicken and boiled macaroni.
- In a bowl lightly beat together the cream and eggs.
- Add in salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into the casserole dish on top of the chicken and macaroni.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until the cheese melts and the casserole is set but still a bit on the runny side.
- Sit for 10 minutes before serving.