Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A very easy low carb Creamed Spinach.
- Thaw and cook spinach til most water is gone.
- Add cream cheese.
- Add garlic to taste (either fresh or powder).
- Stir over medium heat until cream cheese is melted.
- Put parmesan over the top.
- Cover and set off the heat until cheese melts.
i made a few changes to this easy delicious recipe. i used 12 oz fresh spinach, 2 tbsp boursin cheese and 2 tbsp cream cheese. i cooked everything in the microwave, first the spinach, then stirred the cheese into the hot spinach and cooked it for 2 minutes. the sauce was delicious and it literally disappeared at the dinner table. i will definitely make this again, thanks barbara
Just made this using our own home-grown spinach and it tasted great. The only thing I added at the end was a good grind of fresh nutmeg, as it goes really well with spinach. And I used roasted garlic instead of fresh.
WOW!! Awesome recipe!! I made as is. Garlic is the key(I used powdered), don't skimp on the garlic. So, so easy and great! Thanks for the recipe!