Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A very easy low carb Creamed Spinach.
Make and share this Easiest Creamed Spinach recipe from Food.com.
- Thaw and cook spinach til most water is gone.
- Add cream cheese.
- Add garlic to taste (either fresh or powder).
- Stir over medium heat until cream cheese is melted.
- Put parmesan over the top.
- Cover and set off the heat until cheese melts.
i made a few changes to this easy delicious recipe. i used 12 oz fresh spinach, 2 tbsp boursin cheese and 2 tbsp cream cheese. i cooked everything in the microwave, first the spinach, then stirred the cheese into the hot spinach and cooked it for 2 minutes. the sauce was delicious and it literally disappeared at the dinner table. i will definitely make this again, thanks barbara
WOW!! Awesome recipe!! I made as is. Garlic is the key(I used powdered), don't skimp on the garlic. So, so easy and great! Thanks for the recipe!
This recipe is very easy and fast to make. I didn't have fresh garlic, therefore added a lot of garlic powder. I found it a bit bland. Maybe next time I should add a pinch of salt.