1/1 Photo of Easiest Cream Puffs
1 hr 20 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If butter is not at room temperature, chop it up first.
- 2Add butter to boiling water.
- 3When butter is dissolved remove from heat.
- 4Add flour and salt.
- 5Beat with a spoon until it looks like putty (about 15 minutes).
- 6Cool, add eggs unbeaten one at a time.
- 7Beat until creamy.
- 8Drop ¾ to 1 tablespoon of cream puff mixture, for each cream puff, onto a greased cookie sheet.
- 9Bake for 10 minutes at 375°.
- 10Reduce oven to 350° and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
- 11Allow to cool.
- 12To Serve: cut off the top and fill with whipped cream or vanilla pudding, then replace the top.
- 13Sift small amount of powdered sugar over each cream puff.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Cream Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.4
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 120.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: