Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A coworker brought this to a potluck about 6 years ago and I now make it often as my contribution to potlucks. Easily doubles. I also assemble it ahead the night before and put it in the fridge. I let it sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before cooking it in the oven.
- 2 (12 ounce) cans corn (any variety you like, I like white shoepeg)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 jalapeno, seeded to taste and chopped
- -Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- -Combine all above ingredients in an 8x8 baking dish.
- -Cook for 30 minutes and serve.