Recipe by wyojess
These are so easy, but your guests will think you spent HOURS. Most of the work is done the night before, so there's no mess the morning you cook 'em.
Top Review by oceans126_7566976
Very tasty and very easy. My rolls did not rise much, maybe because
I did not let dough come to room temperature? Also, next time
I will flip pan over to get all the "Gooey Goodness" on top.
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, defrosted (Rhodes)
- 118.29 ml melted real butter
- 177.44 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml cinnamon
- 118.29 ml walnuts, chopped
- 59.14 ml raisins (optional)
- 118.29 ml caramel ice cream topping, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- The night before:.
- Defrost dough and bring to room temperature
- Grease a 9x13 pan and sprinkle a little brown sugar in the bottom.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface to about 1/4" thick (a long oval-shape is good).
- Spread butter all over the surface of the dough.
- Sprinkle buttered dough with brown sugar, cinnamon, walnuts and raisins.
- Drizzle about half of the caramel topping over the dough.
- Roll up the dough so it ends up as a long tube.
- Slice the dough into 3/4" rolls and place in the greased pan.
- SMASH the rolls down with the palm of your hand (you don't want them flat, just smushed).
- Drizzle the remaining icecream topping over the rolls.
- Spray saran wrap with cooking spray, cover the rolls tightly and place in the refrigerator overnight (they will rise slowly in the cold).
- The next morning:.
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Pop rolls in the hot oven for ~30 minutes or until golden brown and ENJOY.