These are so easy, but your guests will think you spent HOURS. Most of the work is done the night before, so there's no mess the morning you cook 'em.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1The night before:.
- 2Defrost dough and bring to room temperature
- 3Grease a 9x13 pan and sprinkle a little brown sugar in the bottom.
- 4Roll out the dough on a floured surface to about 1/4" thick (a long oval-shape is good).
- 5Spread butter all over the surface of the dough.
- 6Sprinkle buttered dough with brown sugar, cinnamon, walnuts and raisins.
- 7Drizzle about half of the caramel topping over the dough.
- 8Roll up the dough so it ends up as a long tube.
- 9Slice the dough into 3/4" rolls and place in the greased pan.
- 10SMASH the rolls down with the palm of your hand (you don't want them flat, just smushed).
- 11Drizzle the remaining icecream topping over the rolls.
- 12Spray saran wrap with cooking spray, cover the rolls tightly and place in the refrigerator overnight (they will rise slowly in the cold).
- 13The next morning:.
- 14Preheat oven to 350*F.
- 15Pop rolls in the hot oven for ~30 minutes or until golden brown and ENJOY.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Cinnamon Rolls on Earth (Frozen Bread Dough)
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.7
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 71.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough