1/1 Photo of Easiest Cinnamon Rolls Ever
Chef bifaerie79's Note:
An invention of my own, this shortcut recipe is for when you need cinnamon rolls fast! NOTE: These rolls work well with splenda for baking for an almost (some sugar in pizza crust dough) sugar free option (although not as sticky)!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Unroll pizza crust.
- 3Spread evenly with softened butter leaving 1/2 inch unbuttered at one end of long side.
- 4Sprinkle evenly with sugar and cinnamon.
- 5Sprinkle with nuts or raisins (optional).
- 6Roll up dough long ways and pinch unbuttered edge to seal.
- 7Slice into 9 sections. place in greased 9X9 inch pan.
- 8Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned and dough is no longer gooey.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Cinnamon Rolls Ever
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.7
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 27.1 mg
- Sodium 90.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: