Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
An invention of my own, this shortcut recipe is for when you need cinnamon rolls fast! NOTE: These rolls work well with splenda for baking for an almost (some sugar in pizza crust dough) sugar free option (although not as sticky)!
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Unroll pizza crust.
- Spread evenly with softened butter leaving 1/2 inch unbuttered at one end of long side.
- Sprinkle evenly with sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle with nuts or raisins (optional).
- Roll up dough long ways and pinch unbuttered edge to seal.
- Slice into 9 sections. place in greased 9X9 inch pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned and dough is no longer gooey.
As the title says, these are really easy. The trade-off is that they tend to taste like all refrigerated dough; it's not a substitute for serious, handmade cinnamon rolls. Ours were crispy on top and the layers are really thin; sugar glues them to the pan, which frankly isn't such a bad thing. Use this recipe when you have the dough on and and need something quick. Made for PAC.