1/1 Photo of Easiest Cinnamon Rolls Ever
I saw this on the Food Network and now I make it all the time!!! I use the Pillsbury french bread loaf because it unrolls to a sheet very easily, no rolling required!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 loaf French bread dough (I like Pillsbury)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Unroll bread dough on cutting board.
- 3Spread melted butter on dough with pastry brush or spatula.
- 4Mix cinnamon and sugar together and sprinkle evenly over dough.
- 5Sprinkle nuts and coconut if using.
- 6Re-roll dough to a long log shape.
- 7Slice into 1-1 1/2 inch thick slices and carefully place in greased round cake pan.
- 8Bake uncovered for approximately 20 min, until golden brown.
- 9While rolls are baking, mix confectioner's sugar and milk/water and vanilla, adding milk/water drop by drop, mixing vigorously with fork until frosting consistency.
- 10Pour frosting over rolls while still hot.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Cinnamon Rolls Ever
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.0
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 41.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French bread dough