Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I saw this on the Food Network and now I make it all the time!!! I use the Pillsbury french bread loaf because it unrolls to a sheet very easily, no rolling required!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll bread dough on cutting board.
- Spread melted butter on dough with pastry brush or spatula.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together and sprinkle evenly over dough.
- Sprinkle nuts and coconut if using.
- Re-roll dough to a long log shape.
- Slice into 1-1 1/2 inch thick slices and carefully place in greased round cake pan.
- Bake uncovered for approximately 20 min, until golden brown.
- While rolls are baking, mix confectioner's sugar and milk/water and vanilla, adding milk/water drop by drop, mixing vigorously with fork until frosting consistency.
- Pour frosting over rolls while still hot.
I just made these with raisins and pecans, came out great.
i am making these cinnamon rolls now, they smell delicious but i havent got to try them yet. however, i used the pillsbury fench bread rolls you suggested and the dough doesnt unroll you have to squish it down and unroll it yourself the rolls were small and it only made about 8-10 i will try this recipe again howere i will find much better dough before spending the time
These were great! Super easy and delicious! Thanks!