Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is so delicious, and easy!
Make and share this Easiest Chocolate Chip Pound Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package chocolate instant pudding
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package yellow cake mix with pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips together for two minutes.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spray a bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour in mixture.
- Bake at 325 for 40-45 minutes.
I have made this cake soo many times...It always turns out great...I have even been paid to make it..I always use 2 of the vanilla puddings in the cake..but I have made it with the chocolate pudding and vanilla..I also melt a some store bought chocolate icing and drizzle it on the cake
Excellent cake! My whole family loved it. I was out of vanilla and chocolate pudding so I used sugar free banana cream and sugar free chocolate fudge pudding mixes instead. The banana flavor gave the cake a suprisingly interesting taste. The recipe was quick and easy. I will definitly make it again!(and probably with the banana mix again!)
I have tried this cake two times and it does not work out for me. The middle stays runny and does not set up. I even increased the oven temp from 325 to 350 and tried cooking the cake a little longer. That did not help. It sounded yummy, howeverI am very disappointed. Melanie