Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dip was actually a complete accident, but I have loved it ever since!
- 1 (12 -16 ounce) jar salsa (I prefer Pace mild, but any kind will work)
- 1 (8 -12 ounce) container sour cream
- With a soup spoon, put a couple of large dollops of sour cream in a bowl.
- Carefully pour in salsa, roughly the same amount as the sour cream. This is to taste, so if you like hotter or milder, adjust as needed.
- Stir until well blended and serve cold with tortilla chips.
We have used this in our house for decades. My son calls it "pink sauce" and he uses it for any Mexican dipping food (quesadillas, taquitos etc) as well as chips.