1/1 Photo of Easiest Chili out There!
The Amaze-Ing Me's Note:
Had some things laying around in the pantry...badabing...I had chili. My DH raved about it and said it was better than all of those "from scratch" chilis I'd made in the past!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place oil in pan and saute garlic and onions.
- 2Add meat, separate and brown.
- 3Sprinkle on seasonings & salt.
- 4Open can of chili starter and tomatoes and add to the mix.
- 5Simmer for 20 minutes and EAT!
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Chili out There!
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.9
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 406.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 23.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: