Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Unless you buy it canned, chili dosen't get any easier! The spices in the sauce mingle wonderfully with the ones you add, for a real homemade taste!
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce (I use the "Garden Combo" kind)
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans chili beans
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 lbs stew meat
- 2 teaspoons cumin (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt (or to taste)
- chipotle hot sauce (I use "El Yucateco" chipotle hot sauce)
- 1 cup shredded American cheese (garnish)
- sour cream (garnish)
- Put pasta sauce, onion, stew meat, chili powder, salt, habanero sauce, and cumin in the crock pot. Mix well.
- Set crockpot to "high" for three hours.
- Reduce heat to "low" and simmer for four hours.
- Serve in bowls with a garnish of shredded cheese and sour cream.