7 hrs 10 mins
Blanket Girl's Note:
Unless you buy it canned, chili dosen't get any easier! The spices in the sauce mingle wonderfully with the ones you add, for a real homemade taste!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce (I use the "Garden Combo" kind)
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans chili beans
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs stew meat
- 2 teaspoons cumin (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt (or to taste)
- chipotle hot sauce (I use "El Yucateco" chipotle hot sauce)
- 1 cup shredded American cheese (garnish)
- sour cream (garnish)
- 1Put pasta sauce, onion, stew meat, chili powder, salt, habanero sauce, and cumin in the crock pot. Mix well.
- 2Set crockpot to "high" for three hours.
- 3Reduce heat to "low" and simmer for four hours.
- 4Serve in bowls with a garnish of shredded cheese and sour cream.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Chili in the World
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.0
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 56.9 mg
- Sodium 1417.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 27.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: