For the busy mom or dad: If you need to feed an army quickly, this is the recipe for you. If you want convenience, this is simple and makes enough for tonight's dinner with an additional casserole to freeze for later. No chopping numerous ingredients, etc.... VERY easy, yet still tastes good...
My Private Note
large c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs light processed cheese (like Light Velveeta)
- 2 lbs spaghetti noodles, cooked
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes, original
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Rotel Tomatoes, mild
- 1 cup water
- 6 cups cubed chicken, precooked (leftover chicken or turkey, or even canned)
- 1Cube processed cheese and put in large pot with the cream of soups, rotel tomatoes including their juices, and the water. Stir over medium heat until everything is melted and smooth.
- 2Stir cooked noodles into sauce. Add the precooked chicken or turkey in last. You can serve this as a stove-top dish or put in a casserole dish and bake for 10-20 minutes at 375 degrees, whichever you prefer. I like to serve half of it without baking with steamed vegetables for supper that night and put the other half in a casserole pan in the freezer for dinner next week, just heat in the oven and serve with a veggie side dish or salad. It may not be the very best chicken spaghetti, but it's definitely the easiest and still tastes good. ;-).
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Chicken Spaghetti Ever - for Now & Later
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.3
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 418.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light processed cheese