Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
For the busy mom or dad: If you need to feed an army quickly, this is the recipe for you. If you want convenience, this is simple and makes enough for tonight's dinner with an additional casserole to freeze for later. No chopping numerous ingredients, etc.... VERY easy, yet still tastes good...
- 2 lbs light processed cheese (like Light Velveeta)
- 2 lbs spaghetti noodles, cooked
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes, original
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Rotel Tomatoes, mild
- 1 cup water
- 6 cups cubed chicken, precooked (leftover chicken or turkey, or even canned)
- Cube processed cheese and put in large pot with the cream of soups, rotel tomatoes including their juices, and the water. Stir over medium heat until everything is melted and smooth.
- Stir cooked noodles into sauce. Add the precooked chicken or turkey in last. You can serve this as a stove-top dish or put in a casserole dish and bake for 10-20 minutes at 375 degrees, whichever you prefer. I like to serve half of it without baking with steamed vegetables for supper that night and put the other half in a casserole pan in the freezer for dinner next week, just heat in the oven and serve with a veggie side dish or salad. It may not be the very best chicken spaghetti, but it's definitely the easiest and still tastes good. ;-).