Recipe by anchor girl
This is so easy you really won't believe it. I made it for my boyfriend and he thought I'd worked all day on it. HA HA.
Top Review by AnnieLynne
Loved it! Anything that is that easy to make and tastes that good gets 5 stars from me! I made this to take to my Grandmother's for a pre-Valentine's Day dinner, so I felt the need to make it a little more festive! I used a small heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut 2 hearts in the top crust (one on each side). I placed the cut-up crust on top of the pie and then put the cut out hearts on the crust as extra decoration. I brushed the top with an egg white to brown the pie. Turned out beautifully! Thanks for the recipe! Will make again soon! UPDATE: This recipe made it into my Book #235514 cookbook! Thanks, again, Anchor Girl!
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into bite sized chunks
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of potato soup
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables or 2 (15 ounce) cans Veg-All
- 2 pie crusts (top and bottom)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix soup, chicken, vegetables and seasoning.
- Put bottom pie crust in 9 inch baking dish.
- Add the mixture.
- Top with top pie crust and pinch.
- Bake at 375° for 45-60 minutes until heated through.
- (You will probably have leftover mixture -- I usually make an extra crust and make a mini-pot pie in a large ramekin.).