1/13 Photos of Easiest Chicken Pot Pie
1 hr 15 mins
anchor girl's Note:
This is so easy you really won't believe it. I made it for my boyfriend and he thought I'd worked all day on it. HA HA.
My Private Note
9inch r ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into bite sized chunks
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of potato soup
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables or 2 (15 ounce) cans Veg-All
- 2 pie crusts (top and bottom)
- salt and pepper
- 1Mix soup, chicken, vegetables and seasoning.
- 2Put bottom pie crust in 9 inch baking dish.
- 3Add the mixture.
- 4Top with top pie crust and pinch.
- 5Bake at 375° for 45-60 minutes until heated through.
- 6(You will probably have leftover mixture -- I usually make an extra crust and make a mini-pot pie in a large ramekin.).
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.3
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 3.7 mg
- Sodium 623.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: