This is so easy you really won't believe it. I made it for my boyfriend and he thought I'd worked all day on it. HA HA.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into bite sized chunks
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of potato soup
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables or 2 (15 ounce) cans Veg-All
- 2 pie crusts (top and bottom)
- salt and pepper
- Mix soup, chicken, vegetables and seasoning.
- Put bottom pie crust in 9 inch baking dish.
- Add the mixture.
- Top with top pie crust and pinch.
- Bake at 375° for 45-60 minutes until heated through.
- (You will probably have leftover mixture -- I usually make an extra crust and make a mini-pot pie in a large ramekin.).