Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is so easy you really won't believe it. I made it for my boyfriend and he thought I'd worked all day on it. HA HA.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into bite sized chunks
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of potato soup
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables or 2 (15 ounce) cans Veg-All
- 2 pie crusts (top and bottom)
- salt and pepper
- Mix soup, chicken, vegetables and seasoning.
- Put bottom pie crust in 9 inch baking dish.
- Add the mixture.
- Top with top pie crust and pinch.
- Bake at 375° for 45-60 minutes until heated through.
- (You will probably have leftover mixture -- I usually make an extra crust and make a mini-pot pie in a large ramekin.).
Loved it! Anything that is that easy to make and tastes that good gets 5 stars from me! I made this to take to my Grandmother's for a pre-Valentine's Day dinner, so I felt the need to make it a little more festive! I used a small heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut 2 hearts in the top crust (one on each side). I placed the cut-up crust on top of the pie and then put the cut out hearts on the crust as extra decoration. I brushed the top with an egg white to brown the pie. Turned out beautifully! Thanks for the recipe! Will make again soon! UPDATE: This recipe made it into my Book #235514 cookbook! Thanks, again, Anchor Girl!
Loved thsi. I used 2 layers of puff pastry and it was delicious!
YUMMY! Great comfort food! I used frozen pie crust from trader joes, frozen peas & carrots. Next time I will add green beans. I cooked the chicken with a little olive oil and salt & pepper. Very easy to make! I'll be making this again and again!