Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
My husband is a total meat & potatoes guy - but as I've been dieting and getting healthier, I've been trying to get him to enjoy salads with me. This is the one he will eat - because it's so simple! It takes no time to make AT ALL. Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 lb chicken strips, fully cooked
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix, southwest
- 5 ounces salad greens
- 1⁄3 cup cheddar cheese
- salad dressing (optional)
- In a skillet sprayed with cooking spray, put chicken and seasoning, stir for 5 minutes.
- On a plate, layer salad greens, cheese, and chicken. That's it!
OMG this is fantastic,fast,easy AND healthy.I use low fat cheese and vary with avacado ranch or cilantro dressing. You can also wrap it up in a low calorie or low fat tortilla. What a great recipe! Thanks.