Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This one came from my crock pot's little recipe book. Easy and tasty.
Make and share this Easiest Chicken Ever - Crock Pot recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen vegetables
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelope beef stroganoff sauce mix
- 1 (3 lb) whole chickens
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine the veggies and the sauce and put in the crock.
- Put the chicken in, and sprinkle the seasonings on it.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
I had reviewed, but like other reviews I have made, it poofed. Thank you for the great recipe!