I had some large chicken breasts to use and practically no time to really prepare them so I "winged" it. Except for the number of breasts I used, all ingredient measurements are approximate. I used my wok, but a heavy frying pan or dutch oven should work also. Yes, I used garlic from a jar even though I had fresh on hand. It was quicker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (2 full breasts halved= 4 large)
- 1 tablespoon McCormick's Season All (or your favorite seasoning blend)
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning, fresh ground
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped (I used the kind in a jar)
- 3/4 cup mushroom, sliced thick
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1Rub Seaon All over all of chicken, sprinkle with garlic pepper and set aside.
- 2In a heavy pan heat oil over high heat.
- 3When oil is ready add chicken to pan.
- 4Sear all sides and reduce heat to medium.
- 5Cook until juices almost run clear.
- 6Push chicken off to the sides of pan and add mushrooms and onion.
- 7Simmer 1-2 minutes until onion is translucent.
- 8Serve with favorite veggies or side dish. I steamed quartered red potatos and baby carrots while the chicken was cooking and it was all wonderful.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.7
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 151.0 mg
- Sodium 277.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 51.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick's Season All
garlic pepper seasoning