Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I had some large chicken breasts to use and practically no time to really prepare them so I "winged" it. Except for the number of breasts I used, all ingredient measurements are approximate. I used my wok, but a heavy frying pan or dutch oven should work also. Yes, I used garlic from a jar even though I had fresh on hand. It was quicker.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (2 full breasts halved= 4 large)
- 1 tablespoon McCormick's Season All (or your favorite seasoning blend)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning, fresh ground
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped (I used the kind in a jar)
- 3⁄4 cup mushroom, sliced thick
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- Rub Seaon All over all of chicken, sprinkle with garlic pepper and set aside.
- In a heavy pan heat oil over high heat.
- When oil is ready add chicken to pan.
- Sear all sides and reduce heat to medium.
- Cook until juices almost run clear.
- Push chicken off to the sides of pan and add mushrooms and onion.
- Simmer 1-2 minutes until onion is translucent.
- Serve with favorite veggies or side dish. I steamed quartered red potatos and baby carrots while the chicken was cooking and it was all wonderful.