Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is the easiest recipe imaginable. It may be one of the reasons that Velveeta was invented. It's also low carb and delicious. What else do you need? I've never seen this serve more than four people, two in my household.
- Wash the cauliflower and break into florets.
- Steam until still crisp, but just starting to soften.
- Drain well (let sit in colander for 5 mins.) and place in an ovenproof dish.
- Pour the cream into the bottom of the dish.
- Place enough cheese slices to completely cover on top of the cauliflower.
- Place in the oven, uncovered with whatever else you are making (or at 350-400 degrees) and bake for 15 minutes, stirring every five minutes.
- If the resulting sauce seems too thick, add an extra splash of cream, if too runny, let sit a few minutes.
This recipe is very easy and it had a great taste. The Velveeta and cream didn't mix well for me, and it was a little runny. I think next time I'll use less cream or skip it entirely. Thanks for posting this recipe.
Simple, delicious recipe. Great for low carb. If you want some crunchy topping, just mix together 1/2 cup ground pork rinds and 2T grated parmesan cheese and sprinkle on top before baking.
I used California Vegie mix (Broccoli, cauliflower and carrots) and cheddar instead of Velveeta. It was great! We ate every bite. Thank you