Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe came from the back of a Philadelphia cream cheese box. Recipe for graham cracker pie crust not included it's very simple and easy and delish.
- Cream the cheese and sugar.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Mix eggs last.
- Mix on med. until batter looks uniform.
- Pour into a graham cracker pie crust (I use premade).
- Put into middle rack preheated oven to 350°F.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Let cool then place in fridge until cold.
I'm using this recipe right now. I loved how simple it was to prepare! We are planning on topping our's with cherry pie filling.
Definitely one of the easiest cheesecake recipes we've ever tried! We made our own graham cracker crust and it was great
supper easy. You can put strawberry glaze & fresh strawberries on top . My family loves it's