Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Adapted from Kirbie Craving. Easiest cake I have ever made!! You could make it with any kind of fruit!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 -3 peaches, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder.
- Add in the sugar, eggs, vanilla and oil and mix to combine.
- Butter and flour an 8 or 9 inch cake pan and add in batter. Batter will be quite thick, so use a spoon to smooth out the top.
- Place peach slices on top of the batter, pressing them into the batter. Sprinkle with raw sugar.
- Bake for 50 minutes until a cake tester inserted comes out clean.