Recipe by megs_
Fast, easy, spicy. This is great for a quick lunch.
Top Review by AmyMCGS
Very good! I've made one using preseasoned buffalo tenders before, but hadn't thought of this way. Tonight the kids begged for chicken nuggets, so I fixed this for myself.... used my favorite wing sauce and a touch of melted butter, and used the veggies I had on hand. I'll keep this in mind for a quick meal!
- 4 breaded chicken nuggets (tyson boneless buffalo chicken "anytizers")
- 1 tablespoon Frank's red hot sauce
- 1 cup crisp salad green (bagged salad)
- 1⁄2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cucumber, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- light ranch salad dressing (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat Tyson anytizers as directed per package.
- Place in a small bowl and add hot sauce - you decide how much based on how spicy you like. Mix well, microwave 20-30 seconds.
- Place salad and veggies on plate. Top with chicken. Add ranch dressing if desired. Enjoy!