Prep 4 mins
Cook 1 min
Fast, easy, spicy. This is great for a quick lunch.
Make and share this Easiest Buffalo Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 breaded chicken nuggets (tyson boneless buffalo chicken "anytizers")
- 1 tablespoon Frank's red hot sauce
- 1 cup crisp salad green (bagged salad)
- 1⁄2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cucumber, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- light ranch salad dressing (optional)
- Heat Tyson anytizers as directed per package.
- Place in a small bowl and add hot sauce - you decide how much based on how spicy you like. Mix well, microwave 20-30 seconds.
- Place salad and veggies on plate. Top with chicken. Add ranch dressing if desired. Enjoy!
Very good! I've made one using preseasoned buffalo tenders before, but hadn't thought of this way. Tonight the kids begged for chicken nuggets, so I fixed this for myself.... used my favorite wing sauce and a touch of melted butter, and used the veggies I had on hand. I'll keep this in mind for a quick meal!