1/3 Photos of Easiest Broccoli Rice Casserole
I got this recipe from someone I worked with 20 years ago...Her name was Ruth and she was such a sweetheart! Lost track of her when I left Ohio and moved to Indiana...Anyway, this is so easy that my kids can help me make this and they love it...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups cooked white rice (Minute Rice)
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli, pieces (thawed)
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Cheese Whiz
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (Campbell's)
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup butter, sliced and softened (1 stick)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Mix all ingredients except shredded cheddar cheese in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- 2Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 35-40 minutes.
- 3Take out and stir.
- 4Sprinkle shredded cheese on top and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Broccoli Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 694.1
- Calories from Fat 456
- Total Fat 50.7 g
- Saturated Fat 29.4 g
- Cholesterol 133.2 mg
- Sodium 1938.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 22.0 g