Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Use a ready-made pie crust plus 3 ingredients: fresh blueberries, sour cream and currant jelly! You may want to sprinkle a bit of sugar on top just before serving.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust, 9-inch
- 1 (12 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 (8 ounce) jar currant jelly
- Fill prepared crust with washed berries.
- Melt jelly in saucepan and pour over the berries in the crust.
- Spread sour cream over the top and chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours but not much longer because the sour cream will separate.