1/2 Photos of Easiest Best Fudge Frosting
The Jelly Room's Note:
I found this recipe years ago, and it got rave reviews, but I lost it and have looked for it ever since. Only 3 ingredients, VERY simple, and it generously frosts a 13 X 9 pan of brownies or Cake. Works best when slightly warm. I usually use it on brownies, (but usually have a little left for on top of ice cream)....Feel free to experiment....You can use semi sweet, dark, or milk chocolate, and you can garnish the top with nuts etc, but move quickly before it sets up all the way and your garnish won't "stick". Onr try and you will be hooked on the simplicity and the great flavor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In microwave safe bowl ,melt the chocolate chips until just melted 1-2 minutes.
- 2Stir with a spatula or scraper. Stir in the butter. Let the mixture sit for 4-5 minutes.
- 3Add the can of sweeetened condensed milk and stir until smooth.
- 4That's it! Frost the brownies or cake immediately as this mixture will set up and become more fudgey as it cools. If it cools too fast for you, place in the micrewave for 15 seconds to loosen it back up a bit.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Best Fudge Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.1
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 11.5 mg
- Sodium 39.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 20.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g