Recipe by wendyfltwd
My aunt used to make this when the nieces and nephews came over for dinner with minimal prep time and ingredients. I've been making it for years and it was one of the first things my kids learned to make. I've also added frozen peas, pearl onions, etc. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 lb top sirloin steak, cut into bite size pieces
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup
- 4 ounces mushrooms, drained
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 12 ounces egg noodles, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat meat lightly with flour.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet, and lightly brown meat on all sides.
- Add condensed soup (do NOT add water), drained mushrooms, and stir to coat.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 45 minutes until meat is tender.
- Immediately before serving, stir in sour cream until blended and creamy.
- Serve over egg noodles.