Recipe by MizzNezz
Best enchilada recipe I've found. We love the spicy, cheesy flavor of these.
Top Review by Punky Julster
I added a little garlic powder and cumin to the meat. But did everything else the same. My family (especially my 5 year old!) can't get enough! I've already made these twice in a week! Thanks!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (20 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 8 flour tortillas
- Brown meat and onions in large skillet.
- Add 1 cup enchilada sauce and 1 cup cheese.
- Mix well.
- Put filling along center of each tortilla.
- Roll up and place seam side down in a 9x13 pan.
- Pour remaining sauce over.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over.
- Bake at 350F degrees for about 30 minutes till cheese is bubbly.