Recipe by Stacky5
My friend, Kim, from Marion County, KY told me this recipe...It's the ONLY recipe I can use to get my kids to eat pork chops! Every time I make this, there are not only any leftovers, but they actually FIGHT about "who gets the last one!" Awesome, and so easy, I'm ashamed to post this...
- 4 boneless pork chops ("minute" or thin cut)
- 1 (12 ounce) can Coke (NOT diet Coke)
- 1 cup kraft hickory flavored barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic salt
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Season pork chops with salt, pepper, garlic salt and paprika. Place in large skillet. Start heating skillet to medium heat.
- Combine can of Coke and BBQ sauce and mix well.
- Pour BBQ/Coke mixture over seasoned pork chops.
- Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer over medium/low heat for 1 hour. (I turn the pork chops after 1/2 hour.).
- YUM! :).