1/1 Photo of Easiest Barbecued Chicken ( 2 Ingredients)
The simplest and most delicious barbecued chicken possible that you can make with only two ingredients!
My Private Note
- 1Preheat conventional oven to 375°F.
- 2Take 6 chicken thighs and put them in a bowl.
- 3Add 1/2 cup barbecue sauce and pour it over the chicken (I leave it on for a few hours to absorb the flavor).
- 4Mix the chicken pieces with sauce until they are evenly coated. (Place some sauce under skin for best flavor).
- 5Place chicken pieces in a small roasting pan leaving a little space between them.
- 6Bake for 40-45 minutes until done.
- 7Serve with your favorite rice and vegetables.
- 9•You can use as many pieces of chicken as you want just increase the amount of sauce.
- 10•It would be best if you cover the chicken with aluminum foil for the first 15 minute and then remove to brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Barbecued Chicken ( 2 Ingredients)
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.5
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 78.9 mg
- Sodium 247.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 16.2 g