Recipe by PianoGal
The simplest and most delicious barbecued chicken possible that you can make with only two ingredients!
Top Review by DEEP
I have been preparing chicken thighs this way for years. I usually use B/S thighs and marinate them in a ziplock for 24 hours before cooking. Recipes just don't get any more simple with such great flavor. Thanks for posting.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat conventional oven to 375°F.
- Take 6 chicken thighs and put them in a bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup barbecue sauce and pour it over the chicken (I leave it on for a few hours to absorb the flavor).
- Mix the chicken pieces with sauce until they are evenly coated. (Place some sauce under skin for best flavor).
- Place chicken pieces in a small roasting pan leaving a little space between them.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until done.
- Serve with your favorite rice and vegetables.
- •You can use as many pieces of chicken as you want just increase the amount of sauce.
- •It would be best if you cover the chicken with aluminum foil for the first 15 minute and then remove to brown.