1/1 Photo of Easiest Apricot Chicken
1 hr 5 mins
This is one of the easiest and tastiest recipes for chicken that I have ever cooked.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces French dressing
- 12 ounces apricot preserves
- 8 -10 pieces chicken thighs
- 1In medium size bowl pour french dressing and apricot preserves.
- 2Mix well with a spoon.
- 3Place chicken thighs in a 13 x 9 baking dish (i spray it first with non stick spray). Pour the mixture over chicken.
- 4Bake covered in 350 preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- 5Take chicken out of the oven, remove cover and pour out as much liquid as you can.
- 6Return back to oven uncovered.
- 7Turn oven up to 425 and let bake 15 minutes longer to brown tops of thighs.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Apricot Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1205.3
- Calories from Fat 717
- Total Fat 79.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 157.9 mg
- Sodium 1138.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 62.2 g
- Protein 34.1 g