Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is one of the easiest and tastiest recipes for chicken that I have ever cooked.
Make and share this Easiest Apricot Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces French dressing
- 12 ounces apricot preserves
- 8 -10 pieces chicken thighs
- In medium size bowl pour french dressing and apricot preserves.
- Mix well with a spoon.
- Place chicken thighs in a 13 x 9 baking dish (i spray it first with non stick spray). Pour the mixture over chicken.
- Bake covered in 350 preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Take chicken out of the oven, remove cover and pour out as much liquid as you can.
- Return back to oven uncovered.
- Turn oven up to 425 and let bake 15 minutes longer to brown tops of thighs.
Quick, easy, and good!
I learned to make this recipe back in college may moons ago. The only different that my recipe called for was to add one package of dry Lipton onion soup mix. You also can cook this recipe in a crock pot.
I give this 5 stars because it is not only very easy, it is very tasty too. Great combo of flavors.