1/3 Photos of Easiest Apple Strudel
1 hr 10 mins
This recipe came out of the puff pastry box and couldn't be easier. It makes a nice dessert and could probably be done with any pie filling. Prep time includes thaw time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw pastry at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- 2Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 3Mix egg and water and set aside.
- 4Roll pastry into 16x12-inch (approx) rectangle.
- 5Starting at the short side, spoon filling over half the pastry to within 1 inch of edges.
- 6Starting with the short side, roll up pastry like a jelly roll.
- 7Place seam-side down on a baking sheet, tucking in ends to seal.
- 8Brush with egg mixture.
- 9Cut several 2 inch slits, 2-3 inches apart, on the top.
- 10Bake 35 minutes or until golden.
- 11Cool on baking sheet.
- 12Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Apple Strudel
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.4
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 157.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 4.1 g