Recipe by Baking Lover
This recipe comes from a little Italian woman whom l worked with, its sooo easy and tastes great.
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup caster sugar
- 5 apples (peeled, cored & sliced like chips, not too thin )
- 1 1⁄2 cups self-rising flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon, and
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar, mixed together
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat egg whites till doubled in volume,.
- then add all the other ingredients, except for the flour and apples.
- & cinnamon sugar,mix,.
- add flour and stir in some apples, leave some for topping.
- Put in 8'' round baking pan.
- Arrange the rest of the apples on top and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake 400.F.