1/2 Photos of Easiest and Most Amazing Pumpkin Cobbler
Jamie Lynne's Note:
This is tooooooooooooo DIE FOR!! My mom and I can sit down and probably eat this entire thing. It is extremely simple to make and tastes wonderful. This dessert tastes best warm. It is excellent with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix together sugar, eggs, pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, salt, and milk.
- 3Grease a 9x13 inch pan and pour the above mixture inches.
- 4Sprinkle the DRY cake mix on top.
- 5Pour melted butter evenly over the cake. Pour the butter slowly and carefully because it sometimes likes to go all in one spot!
- 6Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes.
- 7Serve warm!
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest and Most Amazing Pumpkin Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 557.2
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 113.7 mg
- Sodium 593.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 51.0 g
- Protein 8.9 g