Recipe by mandabears
This is an amazing delicious easy Alfredo sauce that I got from another website. It is not a diet food, but I did use low-fat cream cheese....
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter.
- Once the butter is almost melted, add the package of cream cheese. (Cut into 4 pieces to help it melt quicker).
- Once the butter and cream cheese are mixed together add the cup of half and half and parmesan cheese.
- Shake black pepper on top.
- Stir all ingredients together until well mixed.
- Take saucepan off of the burner and set aside until it thickens.
- Stir frequently.
- Pour over your favorite pasta.
- I prefer Spinach Fettucine.