Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Like the title states, this recipe is easier than you think. The original recipe called for a frozen banana but in the morning when I took the banana out of the freezer, it was no good. Having all of the other ingredients in the blender already, I pushed the "BLEND" button and hoped for the best. I guess you could call this "The Mistake". ENJOY!
- 1 cup strawberry yogurt (lowfat, nonfat, low calorie, plain, whatever)
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice (get this just right because too much overpowers the shake and too little makes the shake too weak)
- Get all of the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until consistency of choice is acquired. 15 seconds suggested.
- Serve, Sip, and Smile [TM].