Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Like the title states, this recipe is easier than you think. The original recipe called for a frozen banana but in the morning when I took the banana out of the freezer, it was no good. Having all of the other ingredients in the blender already, I pushed the "BLEND" button and hoped for the best. I guess you could call this "The Mistake". ENJOY!
- 1 cup strawberry yogurt (lowfat, nonfat, low calorie, plain, whatever)
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice (get this just right because too much overpowers the shake and too little makes the shake too weak)
- Get all of the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until consistency of choice is acquired. 15 seconds suggested.
- Serve, Sip, and Smile [TM].
No mistakes here...LOL! This is a yummy smoothie. I would prefer it a bit thicker, so next time I will increase the yogurt , add 1/2 cup ice, and decrease the milk. Thanks Nick R. for sharing. Made for Spring PAC 2010 baby.
I love this recipe! I don't like bananas so I never have them around, so this is perfect. I also like it with a few ice cubes in to thicken it a bit.