Recipe by Greeny4444
Yep - that's code for SUPER easy. :) My family traveled to France when I was little and these were on the BREAKFAST buffet! Every kid's dream!!! I made sure to eat one *every* morning. Chocolate for breakfast? That is only something a kid can get away with while in a foreign country - at least in my family! Now that I am a bit older, I no longer seek the adrenaline rush of breaking the breakfast routine, and I prefer to occasionally make these as a potluck contribution. Enjoy!
- 1 (8 count) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll the dough and separate it into 8 triangles. Place about 10 chocolate chips on the long end of each triangle and roll the dough up around the chocolate, to the small end.
- Transfer the croissants to a baking sheet (lined with parchment paper, for easier cleanup).
- Bake as directed on the tube (usually 375 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes).
- Serve warm or at room temperature.