Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yep - that's code for SUPER easy. :) My family traveled to France when I was little and these were on the BREAKFAST buffet! Every kid's dream!!! I made sure to eat one *every* morning. Chocolate for breakfast? That is only something a kid can get away with while in a foreign country - at least in my family! Now that I am a bit older, I no longer seek the adrenaline rush of breaking the breakfast routine, and I prefer to occasionally make these as a potluck contribution. Enjoy!
- 1 (8 count) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Unroll the dough and separate it into 8 triangles. Place about 10 chocolate chips on the long end of each triangle and roll the dough up around the chocolate, to the small end.
- Transfer the croissants to a baking sheet (lined with parchment paper, for easier cleanup).
- Bake as directed on the tube (usually 375 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes).
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
I made this recipe for the 3 of us this morning. We have no leftover. My son ate 3 and DH also. I got only 2 :( Thanks Greeny :) Made for Cookbook tag game
WOW...Yummy and simple....only 2 ingredients makes them 5 star in my book. And them there is taste! I used semi-sweet morsels, as directed and that was just decadent! I did make a little glaze for the top, and I can see so many variations of this recipe. Thanks for the inspirations (and sharing :) ), Greeny4444. Made for Best of 2010 tag game.
I made these and would have liked a sweeter chocolate inside. Very simple to make though. Thanks for sharing!