Recipe by Random Rachel
Refrigerator biscuits rolled out and topped with thinly sliced apples, drizzled with sugar and pie spice. Easy to make, easy to eat, and relatively quick baking time. I don't like apple pie because its such a mess, but this I do like. Perfect to take somewhere...
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits (10 count)
- 1 large apple
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cardamom
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Open the biscuits and spread them out evenly on a baking sheet. Smoosh them flat with a large glass.
- Slice the apple as thin as possible, spread 3-4 slices on each biscuit in a decorative fashion.
- Sprinkle the sugar, and spices evenly over apples. Add a dot of butter to the top of each biscuit.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- You could drizzle them with a simple glaze if you want them to look fancier.