Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups thinly sliced peeled apples (about 4 medium)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Preheat oven to 425°F Prepare crust as directed on package. Place on foil-lined 12-inch pizza pan. If necessary, press out any folds or creases. Brush crust with about 1/2 of the beaten egg white.
- Mix 3/4 cup sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon in medium bowl. Toss with apples. Spoon into center of crust, spreading to within 2 inches of edges. Fold 2-inch edge of crust up over apples, pleating or folding crust as needed. Brush crust with remaining egg white; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon sugar.
- Bake 20 minutes or until apples are tender. Cool slightly before serving.