Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Pretty simple lasagna recipe, a little healthier.
- 1 cup lowfat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 egg
- 1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 5 mushrooms, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 ounces whole wheat lasagna noodles
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup warm water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine ricotta, 1/2 mozarella, egg, spinach, mushrooms, and oregano.
- Spread 1/3 of spaghetti sauce in bottom of 8x8 inch pan. Top with layer of noodles, 1/2 of spinach-cheese mixture, another layer of noodles, remaining half of spinach-cheese mixture, 1/3 of tomato sauce, another layer of noodles, remaining tomato sauce. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Pour water into corners of pan. Bake about 1 hour, or until noodles are tender.