Prep 30 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is the prettiest ribbon jell-o and it's much easier to prepare and not as SUPER sweet as other ribbon Jello recipes I've come across. I LOVE this recipe! Use different Jello flavors for different colors. Mine posted below makes a rainbow effect.
- 3 ounces black cherry Jell-O
- 3 ounces cherry Jell-O
- 3 ounces strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 3 ounces orange Jell-O
- 3 ounces lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 3 ounces lime Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cups sour cream
- Combine 1 package of Jello to 1 cup of boiling water and then divide.
- For first half mix with 1/3 cup sour cream.
- For the second half add 3 Tablespoons cold water.
- In a 9x13 glass casserole dish place sour cream layer first.
- Set in fridge for 20 to 25 minutes to chill.
- Add Jello / water mixture next.
- Let set for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Repeat above process with the next Jello color until you have a total of 12 layers total.