Recipe by LAURIE
My family loves cheese potatoes!!! If you can't tell this is the 3rd cheese potato recipe I've posted. This by far is the easiest! My 17 year old makes this to take to all of her school banquets....its her favorite!
- 2 (12 ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 (2 lb) bags frozen southern style hash brown potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Place frozen potatoes in greased 13x9 pan.
- Melt over medium heat the milk, margarine and velveeta, stirring so it does not stick.
- Pour over frozen potatoes.
- At this point the dish can sit at room temperature for 1 hour or be refrigerated til baking time or you can bake immediately.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour until bubbly.