Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
My family loves cheese potatoes!!! If you can't tell this is the 3rd cheese potato recipe I've posted. This by far is the easiest! My 17 year old makes this to take to all of her school banquets....its her favorite!
- Place frozen potatoes in greased 13x9 pan.
- Melt over medium heat the milk, margarine and velveeta, stirring so it does not stick.
- Pour over frozen potatoes.
- At this point the dish can sit at room temperature for 1 hour or be refrigerated til baking time or you can bake immediately.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour until bubbly.
I made half the recipe and should have made the whole recipe! My DH loved them and wanted more. I used the shredded hashbrowns since that was all the grocery had. Perfect!
I've made this same recipe many times! Love it--goes great with BBQ ribs!
DELICIOUS !!! I halved this recipe and made it for New Years Day Lunch and it was a big hit. It was cheesy and creamy. I could really taste the evaporated milk. It will be a keeper for sure. Maybe even a New Years tradition :) Thank you for the recipe.